Complaint Review: Air beds Unlimited, LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Wi9nfield — Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Air beds Unlimited, LLC
9276 Roadrunner Dr. , Highlands Ranch, CO. Highlands Ranch, Colorado USA

Air Beds Unlimited, LLC Air Beds Unlimited, Denver , Colorado 9276 Roadrunner Drive,Highlands Ranch, Colorado

We purchased on the internet, a dual chamber California King air bed from Air Beds Unlimited, Roadrunner Dr., Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 in 2012.

The main Pump was  eight dual chambered air comp. The bed had left and right air chambers so that my wife and I could have different hardness is of the air mattress. We hooked up this dual pump per the instructions that came with the pump. In the morning one side of the bed was deflated and I was sleeping in a gully while my wife's side of the bed was properly inflated.

Being an engineer I tried to analyze the problem and switch the hoses from left to right,  then pumped both sides of the bed up and when asleep again the second night. In the morning her side of the bed was totally deflated and my side was the original hardness.

I called the company and question if the pump was defective and they stated that I had to hook up the bed is certain procedure which I repeated according to the instructions and the third night one side of the bed deflated and the other remained inflated. [continued below]....

I called the company again to complain and he said it was must be something I was doing wrong. Being totally insulted at this point the company really was unresponsive as I asked for a replacement pump  to be sent to me. The company refused unless I paid for a whole new pump on my credit card. They did ship me a pump  which I immediately plugged in and tested and the next day one side of the  bed lost half of the air and the other side was full. Again trying to analyze the problem I switch the hoses and filled the bed up again the next night and the following morning the opposite side of the bed was partially deflated while the other side that the previous night lost the air was full. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that the pump is defective.

I requested another pump from the company and another credit card charge and they sent me the third pump. This pump was damaged in shipment and I returned it and got a fourth pump. This pump reacted in the very same way as this first and second pump. By now was totally frustrated and decided to record all these problems with my digital camera which I have done. I've sent this photo report to the company and explained where their pump is defective and why it is defective and they still ignore me. They refused to replace the bed or the pump and as of 2014 I put their mattress and all the pumps in the trash and bought a new mattress from another company.

I have total photographic report of this problem and the company will not even talk to me now. I think air beds Unlimited is a totally irresponsible company no concept of customer support and no concept of customer complaints. I would never in my life recommend that anyone do business with this irresponsible company air beds Unlimited in Colorado. Regardless of all the things on their website this company is to be avoided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-beds-Unlimited-LLC/Highlands-Ranch-Colorado-80129/Air-Beds-Unlimited-LLC-Air-Beds-Unlimited-Denver-Colorado-9276-Roadrunner-DriveHighl-1133324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air beds Unlimited, LLC