• Report: #1019050

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: IDN — palm beach gardens Florida United States of America
air care solution
hollywood,fl hollywood, Florida United States of America

air care solution hollywood, fl 1877-821-6026 they charged 350 to clean my blower, and tke 100 dollars deposit, a technician came with a nasty attitude declared me, its impossible to cleacn my blower the way it located and left. so when I call t hollywood, Florida

they charged me 350 dollars to clean my blower, and take 100 in deposit. they send a technician with a bad humor, attitude and very rude. after a while he tell me my blower have 2 chains so he do it. when I call the office to asked for refund they told me no refun, no manager and hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/air-care-solution/hollywood-Florida-33020/air-care-solution-hollywood-fl-1877-821-6026-they-charged-350-to-clean-my-blower-and-tk-1019050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on air care solution