Complaint Review: air care solution

• Reported By: Salyas — Boca Raton Florida
air care solution
19901 Milan Terrace Boca Raton Internet United States of America

air care solution Rip off Internet

We called them at the beginning of December, Special package $59 unlimited vents cleaning included the dryer + washable filter. They came, one was always talking and trying to sell something, UV light for the Air Handler Units and other stuff. The other put a maschine, like a vacuum, in one vent, for 15 minutes. that is it! I had in the past a a/c company and cleaned all the vents, he cleaned one by one. They came and told us that our a/c system was completely full of mold, this was really dangerous for our kids, they could died for this. It will cost only $3,700.00, only! We didn't do it. I called 4 times for my washable filter and after 4 months I'm still waiting, they always find an excuse for the delay, Ridiculous. My husband called somebody else, no mold discovered in my a/c, we had just a dispersion and for do this and clean the coil he charged us $600. How is possible that company like this are keeping rip off people??? Please stop them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/air-care-solution/internet/air-care-solution-Rip-off-Internet-1036817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on air care solution