Complaint Review: Air Care Solutions

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Izzy — Pembroke Pines Florida
Air Care Solutions
1839 SW 31st Avenue Pembroke Park, Florida USA

Air Care Solutions Gold Promotion Whole House Air Duct Cleaning Scam/Rip-off Pembroke Park Florida

Air Care Solutions Scam (Hallander FL Branch)

On April 17, 2014.
Two techs from Air Care Solutions came to my house to do the special Gold Promotion Package Deal for $89.00 (Promo Code 1)
The promotion include Air Duct Cleaning, Free Filter, A/C & Duct Inspection and Basic Dryer Vent Cleaning.
When they arrived Mr. Zaila (jewish guy) inspected the house air conditioning unit and 3 ducts/vents.  He told me that I need a better cleaning procedure in order to kill all the bacterias and fungus that he found in my vents.  He said that the cost of the job will be $420.00. I asked him for a discount. Later he gave me a discount and told me that he can do it for $380.00. I said yes, lets do it.
Then He told me to step out of the house in order to do the work. They do not want me to breathe the chemical that they are going to use.
We step out and the other tech (cuban guy Louis) was the one who did the work.
45 minutes later Zaila gave me the invoice for $380.00 and I paid him with my credit card.
Zaila told me to stay out of the house for 30 minutes more.
I went out to eat dinner with my wife.  I came back to my house to check the A/C unit and to see the work done by Air Care Solutions. For my surprise they did not do anything. All the ducts are dirty, no filter on the unit, they did not clean anything.
This is not fair. I paid $380.00 for an Organic Air Duct Cleaning and they did not clean anything. I wrote them an email and they never response back.  I filed a report to BBB.
Please never use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-Care-Solutions/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/Air-Care-Solutions-Gold-Promotion-Whole-House-Air-Duct-Cleaning-ScamRip-off-Pembroke-Par-1140051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air Care Solutions