Complaint Review: air france, cityof london airport, Lira garcia@ yahoo.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 01, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

• Reported By: Amber — Middletown Rhode Island United States of America
air france, cityof london airport, Lira garcia@ yahoo.com
302 airport rd Littoral Internet United States of America

air france, cityof london airport, Lira garcia@ yahoo.com cargo link, Chindo Romans $100 puppy sent money promised next day then needed $690 for a crate "from airline, sent that THEN needed $822 for a puppy passport! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You're the kind of victim that doesn't make me care.

*Consumer Comment: You ordered a puppy from a foreign country?

*Consumer Comment: There is no puppy.

*Consumer Comment: Dori does not Exist!!

*Author of original report: family so dissapointed

was scammed and lost $818 throught the process. My family fell in love with this beautiful pup that would be paid $100 then flown over next day. We wired the money then the airlines said we needed to wire another$690 for an electrical crate for transportation ( wich would be fully refunded at drop off) then airline said they needed$822 for vaccines and passport!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2011 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/air-france-cityof-london-airport-Lira-garcia-yahoocom/internet/air-france-cityof-london-airport-Lira-garcia-yahoocom-cargo-link-Chindo-Romans-100-p-701528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on air france, cityof london airport, Lira garcia@ yahoo.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You're the kind of victim that doesn't make me care.

AUTHOR: BrianAPaone - (United States of America)

I'm glad you lost your money, and this is coming from a guy that hates scammers. Really, you're an idiot.

I hope you lose much, MUCH more. I don't know what's funnier - the fact that you fell head-over-heels for such an obvious scam when you could have just rescued a pup from a kill shelter (that part's not funny, though... a dog is likely now euthanized directly because you're such a fool), or the fact that you're admitting said idiocy to all the world.

I hear a princess needs some help transferring some cash out of her country thanks to all that nasty Middle Eastern/North African unrest - interested?

Go to hell.

You ordered a puppy from a foreign country?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

With all the puppies needing homes in every country, why in the world wouldn't you get one from a local organization?

That's just nuts!

There is no puppy.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

This is a relatively transparent scam that is pretty common on the Internet.   Most times it's based out of Cameroon in East Africa.

The bottom line is that someone showed you a picture of a puppy (probably stolen off the Internet) and conned you into sending untraceable cash to them.  There was no puppy and there is no airline demanding money.  That's just the scammers trying to squeeze a few more dollars out of you.

Anytime someone you don't know asks you to send cash via Western Union or Moneygram, you are being scammed.

Dori does not Exist!!

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Don't send any more money!!  This is a scam.  Any time you use western union, you can pretty

much count on the recipient being a scammer.

family so dissapointed

AUTHOR: Amber - (United States of America)

My family and i were looking to get dad a puppy for his birthday! We are a large family 6sons and  finally a daughter! we did this secretly without daddy knowing we were soo excited we paid the $100.00 then the next step was to receive our wonderful new jack russell puppy  within 7 hrs! Instead the airline contacted us through email that we needed to send another$690 for an elictrical crate inorder to transport( this was to be fully refunded when the puppy= Dori :( got here). So we then sent the $690 we received an email that they had received the money and steps were being made!! Until... there was another email= stating that Dori needed vaccines and a passport equaling $822.00 wich would also be refunded. :( I had to stop there I just dont have that kind of money! So upset the boys continue asking me " whens the puppy coming"? The airline is also threatenning me that Dori is in my name and I am fully responsible for, if I do not pay the 822 then she'll be put into a quarentine for 8 mos @ $923 a month!! Can someone please help me and little Dori?