Complaint Review: airG

• Submitted: Mon, August 19, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Maggie — Irvine California
Suite 710, 1133 Melville Street, Vancouver, Britis Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

airG airG puts unauthorized charges on my cell phone bill, 14 times within a few days! Vancouver BC

I found 5 unauthrozied charges on my cell phone bill last months at $2 each. So totalling $10. I called my carrier (Sprint) and they told me those came from this comapny airG. By the time I called, there were 5 more charges. And the next day 4 more. Sprint tried to block future charges but since this one was from an 'existing service', even Sprint weren't able to block it.

Sprint had advised me to contact this company and I did. There customer service is not helping. They refused to refund me. They've only agreed to unsubscribe me, but that would take 24 hours. I am guessing just within 24 hours they would be able to put more charges.

I have never heard of this company, nor seen their website. My cell phone has a password that nobody else knows. (No, not even family members). But according to there rep, in order to subscribe somebody must have registered on their website. Or maybe someone used my phone to access their website, read the terms and conditions and agreed to enroll. So I asked them to send me the record of when did that happen, from what IP address, what was the user name. They said no they don't have access to those information. Of course you don't. Because it never existed.

This is a complete ripoff company. LIARS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/airG/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V6E-4E5/airG-airG-puts-unauthorized-charges-on-my-cell-phone-bill-14-times-within-a-few-days-Va-1077143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on airG