Complaint Review: airgas

• Reported By: Gary Luker — San Antonio Texas
airgas
335 ww white rd. San Antonio, Texas USA

airgas price gourging San Antonio Texas

I had them fill my 5 lb. gas cyliner with co2 gas 3 months ago and they charged me 13.00 a little high but acceptable, then on 11/11/13 they charged me 26.95.  I know they did on purpose because they had me sign a contract saying I will pay the bill or not get my cylinder back.  I know I'm small customer but this is a blatant case of gouring a customer because they can, Shame on you Airgas!!!!!!!!!  P.s.  I call up another company and they said they would fill it for 10.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/airgas-/San-Antonio-Texas-78219/airgas-price-gourging-San-Antonio-Texas-1098955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on airgas