Complaint Review: airjordanshoesdailydeals.com

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Quiet Storm — Massillon Ohio
airjordanshoesdailydeals.com
Internet USA

airjordanshoesdailydeals.com Jordanshoesdailydeal.com Fake Air Jordan website promised 100% authentic shoes, but ripped me off 100% of my money. Internet

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is, right? Well, I stumbled across a website that claimed to sell 100% authentic air Jordan shoes and clothing. Almost everything was over 67% off and they even use Michael Jordans pictures with fully functioning magnifying on shoe pictures. They even had the nerve to stamp sold out over some pictures of shoes... Boy was I fooled. I decided to register and purchase a $49.99 pair of Jordans after reading the bogus assuring policy and shortly received a confirmation. I realized instantly I had been scammed after noticing it had fjieeef as the business name and a separate payment company known as IC took the payment. They claimed on the site I would receive a tracking number within 24 hours after payment was recieved so I called the bank to find out $66.01 had been withdrawn. I decided to contact the scammers 24 hours of not getting a tracking number and to my surprise no response. Found out later on the IP is a go daddy site in Switzerland and the users are in Texas. Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/airjordanshoesdailydealscom/internet/airjordanshoesdailydealscom-Jordanshoesdailydealcom-Fake-Air-Jordan-website-promised-10-1139972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on airjordanshoesdailydeals.com