Museum

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: certifieddba — 10573 United States of America
airportparkingreservations.com
new york, New York United States of America

airportparkingreservations.com airportparkingreservations.com scam new york, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from the CEO of AirportParkingReservations.com

I recently reserved a parking space online using airportparkingreservations.com. They charged me 18% of the total cost when i booked online. I got confirmed receipt that everything is fine. On the date of departure when i went there to park my car to my disbelief the parking attendant says this company always over book the parking spaces and henced refused to park my car even though i could see free parking spaces. we were just 1/2 hour before departure and we have spent 1000's of dollars for our vacation with my family.

I will strongly advise this scaming company airportparkingreservations.com.  We had to spend 100's of dollars extra to park our car due to their negligence. The parking attendant was so rude to us.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESERVATION COMPANY IN THE FUTURE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A PEACEFUL TRAVEL.

When I called airportparkingreservations.com to report this she was also rude. She was not in a mindset to correct this problem. She kept on saying they dont have realtime booking system, and it few days old.

Please go with reputed parking lots near the airport who has physical location rather than this internet companies who does not own parking lots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2011 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/airportparkingreservationscom/new-york-New-York-/airportparkingreservationscom-airportparkingreservationscom-scam-new-york-New-York-701860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on airportparkingreservations.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from the CEO of AirportParkingReservations.com

AUTHOR: Thomas - (USA)

At AirportParkingReservations.com, we maintain a high standard of service for our parking lot owners / vendors.  Through our website, vendors are provided real-time inventory management support with 24/7 customer support at 1-800-PARKING to manage the reservations we provide them.  AirportParkingReservations.com is the leader in providing cheap, fast and guaranteed airport parking reservations at over 200 parking lots in 75 airports across the country.