Complaint Review: AirRattle

• Reported By: jeff — warwick Rhode Island
AirRattle
3643 Dill Rd Centerburg, Ohio USA

AirRattle Does not support or back the products they sell Centerburg Ohio

I Ordered a G&G M4 Raider airsoft rifle from them. Rifle came on time with all promised items. When my son opened it on Christmas we took it outside and tried to use it but was not functioning properly. Tried making some adjustments, but rifle still did not work properly.

After the holidays I tried to call them, but was told I had to send them an e-mail to get any kind of warranty support. When they e-mailed me back the told me they were very sorry for my issues with the rifle and told me I had to contact their supplier to get warranty coverage. I explained to them that this should not be my problem as the customer when I bought it less than a month ago, they did not respond to my e-mails after that.

I called the number they gave me and was told that I could return it but I had to pay the shipping to get it there, they would cover the return shipping to me for the new product. AirRattle DOES NOT SUPPORT THE PRODUC TS THEY SELL. ONCE YOU PURCHASE IT YOU OWN IT AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AirRattle/Centerburg-Ohio-43011/AirRattle-Does-not-support-or-back-the-products-they-sell-Centerburg-Ohio-1117333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AirRattle