Sheets

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Onkar — British Columbia
Aislinn Outsourcing Inc
New Delhi, India

Aislinn Outsourcing Inc (Gautam Gautam) Gautam from Aislinn cheated and wasted my time and took my $700 Edmonton AB/ New Delhi India

Gautam from this company contacted me during last week of December 2013. He explained me that his company provides qualified appointments for mortgage brokers. I had declined his offer but he was phoning me 4-5 times a day.

After that he has brought  another 2-3 mortgage brokers on the conference call and they endorsed that they have used the services of this company. I wired him $700 in the first week of January 2014. But Gautam never provided me single appointment so far till April 28 2014.

I think he has opened a similar style new company in Ontario area. Now he calls the mortgage brokers again under diffrent name. He is not using his name Gautam anymore.  It is a big scam.

Stay away from this company and keep an eye if somebody is calling you again t under diffrent compnay name then he would be the same person who is sing diffrent names like Ray , Gautam or Allen etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aislinn-Outsourcing-Inc/New-Delhi-/Aislinn-Outsourcing-Inc-Gautam-Gautam-Gautam-from-Aislinn-cheated-and-wasted-my-time-an-1142346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aislinn Outsourcing Inc