• Report: #1119079

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: David Mothus — prince george British Columbia
Aislinn
new dehli, India

Aislinn 1200.00 with promises of leads for insurance sales. Leads 0 new dehli India

I was solicited online. I paid 1200.00 bank transfer after checking 4 previous clients of Ray's because i was suspicious. Ray was pleasant and very believable and had this down pat so I took the gamble. I should have noticed that all past clients responded via email and had basic gmail addresses. I think one was a real person the rest was made up.

I was told numerous times that they were starting soon. They never did start. I got nothing from this except my money lost.

Karma is a bugger. Ray will get his one day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aislinn/new-dehli-/Aislinn-120000-with-promises-of-leads-for-insurance-sales-Leads-0-new-dehli-India-1119079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aislinn