Complaint Review: ajrichie

• Reported By: Douglas — Miami Florida
ajrichie
Internet USA

ajrichie ajrichie.com DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Internet

Oredered a camera from this company. The following day, I get an e-mail from them asking for me to call them to "confirm the order". When I called, they asked what camera battery I would be purchasing. I told them I wanted the battery that comes in the box from the manufacturer. They told me there is no battery as they are a "wholesale company" and a battery would cost an additional $59. I proceeded to cancel the order on the spot. This should be illegal but is unethical at the very least. Do not order anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ajrichie/internet/ajrichie-ajrichiecom-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Internet-1118961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ajrichie