Complaint Review: ajrichies.com

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: rod — warsaw Indiana
ajrichies.com
Internet, New York United States of America

ajrichies.com ajrichies.com is a ripoff, extremly rude customer service, bad contract terms Internet, New York

I recently was involved in an tranaction with ajrichies.com, a camera was purchased supposably new.

First off they were closed for four days so I could not get ahold of them. First flag should have been the extra charge on the card. So I called when they got back to work and I was told it was an handling charge and it was clearly posted on there website. It is nowhere I can find, but if you read through there unreal terms it talks about an handling charge but no amout. Any way the customer service was rude and said basicly that is how they work. I now have my bank involed brcause they wont take my calls all I was getting was an machine. From what I am reading I think mabee ajrichies, Delta Camera, and Allstatecamera are all the same company. Hopfully some one gets these scammers shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ajrichiescom/Internet-New-York-/ajrichiescom-ajrichiescom-is-a-ripoff-extremly-rude-customer-service-bad-contract-te-1041369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ajrichies.com