Complaint Review: ajrichies.com

• Reported By: thunderbolt — Southington Connecticut United States of America
ajrichies.com
244 5th Avenue, New York, NY Internet United States of America

ajrichies.com unfair business practices Internet, Internet

More than two months ago I ordered a Sony Alpha SLT-55 camera from them.
The item was supposedly in stock . Following the phone call to sell me 'extended life batteries' and other items I received an e-mail telling me to expect delivery in 14 to 21 working days. I waited the proper number of days and sent an e-mail inquiring about the status and all they said was they will ship it when it comes in. I tried again a week before the two month anniversary of the order and again, the same reply. Today I cancelled the order.

I don't know if ajrichies is a fly by night organization or a kid working out of his mother's basement but I do know their behavior is
unprofessional and unreliable. I will be reporting them to the New York Attorney General for unfair business practices and the consumer protection agency in the state. Their ethics don't exist and their treatment of customers is below deplorable. For each person who bothers to write a complaint there are fifteen who were dissatisfied but did not complain. I am equally disappointed in I-cart for having them on  their website. Avoid the stress and avoid ajrichies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ajrichiescom/internet/ajrichiescom-unfair-business-practices-Internet-Internet-851660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ajrichies.com