Complaint Review: akanji terence / Chop Belamie

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Regina — Forestville Maryland
akanji terence / Chop Belamie
Kintonville Avenue Douala, Select State/Province Cameroon

akanji terence / Chop Belamie advised me to send money for a dog total of almost $2000.00 - and I see they are a scam location. Douala Littoral

*Consumer Comment: scammed

I was advised that I needed to have records for a dog that purchased from a Patricia Turner in Texas. It came that I was getting emails first it was for $980.00 fro insurance / shots for him to come to MD  then that was paid - an then it was for another $980.00 for a microchip that was / had to be placed in him - that was paid. He was suppose to be delivered to my door at 4:30 on 7.20.13 - I cant get in touch with him now and I have not recieved the puppy. I was getting information with this information --Full names......................Chop   Belamie
   Country............................Cameroon
   State.........................Littoral
   City.............................Douala
   Zip code..............................00237
  Address............................Kintonville  Avenue
   Security Question. [continued below]....

.......................Time limit ?
  Security Answer................ASAP
  Amount.....................................$980
  National id card #.........................1098706549 --

My son went online and found that this is a scam -- the puppy delivery -- i also recieved this information : We do expect your urgent reply once you receive our message .

Mr Allen Sumners
Call customers service at +23772533307 or 01123772533307 if you would love to talk to a representative directly about your pet .  This is the address I am getting email from : Pet delivery Service <petdelivery_s@rocketmail.com>; -- and I see that it maybe a scam!!!! What am I going to do now...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/akanji-terence-Chop-Belamie/Douala-Select-StateProvince/akanji-terence-Chop-Belamie-advised-me-to-send-money-for-a-dog-total-of-almost-2000-1068744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on akanji terence / Chop Belamie

scammed

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - ()

this is a common scam, there is no puppy and never was. you probably sent money thru western union to some other country to someone who will tell you anything to get you to send more money.

never send any money thru an untraceable means period.

sorry your money is gone, these people use magic jack phones that have a us number but they are in some other country and have a vast network of theives working for them.