Complaint Review: Akoo Clothing

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: tred0105 — 3129 Homewood Ave Ohio
Akoo Clothing
520 Viking Drive 230 West 39th Street, New York USA

Akoo Clothing Took my money out of my account but DIDNT send my items!!! SO THEY RIPPED ME OFF!!! New York

I placed an order with Akoo Clothing in March of 2013 for some clothing items, it totaled $392 and some change it was so long ago I dont't remember.  So it didnt give me a confirmation which I found to be weird anyway, it just sent me an email for which you cant respond, the email stated my clothing items would be delivered on a specific date.  Well my items NEVER arrived.  So I checked my account they had took there money out immediately, so I'm thinking my order will be here within seven days, and it never came.  Of course I couldn't respond back to the email so I went to the website and to my surprise they dont have a contact number nor an 800 number like all the other sites I've ordered from, so I thought that was unusual.  So they do have an email so I emailed them at least 50 times or more, with no response from anyone EVER!   I feel like, no better yet I have been ripped off and I want my money back!  I also tried to file with BBB, but I would have to do it with there company in either VA or NY and I was not sure how to proceed with that because I live in Ohio.  Akoo Clothing is a ripoff!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Akoo-Clothing/230-West-39th-Street-New-York-10018/Akoo-Clothing-Took-my-money-out-of-my-account-but-DIDNT-send-my-items-SO-THEY-RIPPED-M-1077409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Akoo Clothing