Complaint Review: akosia pet relocators

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Terra — 77536 Texas
akosia pet relocators
Internet Cameroon

akosia pet relocators They were trying to get me to send money Via money Gram/ Western Union for a pet that they were trying to ship to me YAOUNDE Cameroon Internet

I was talking to someone on Craigslist about a bird that they wanted to relocate. Seemed very nice. They relocated to Georgia or so they said. Everything was getting set up I kept wanting to know where they lived. So That I could just take a day and drive to get the bird rather than have it shipped. The couple ignored that and went with it will cost 250 to ship to you. Ok no problem still rather unsettling.

Then today they said we dropped it off at the agency and they will contact you shorltey Fine. I get their email and its being paid to someone thats not in Georgia .. there are three names the Mercy Johnston at yahoo. the Susan that appartly owns the bird and then a name I cant even pronouce to pay for the shipping. Delta is like the only airline carrier for pets and this is a internatinal plane?

The Guy who called me had a thick accent and he said call him back becuse i was reading over the email. [continued below]....

..... I talked to my bird group and they even tried to locate a website for this carrier. Its not to be trusted. Ps the Plane was Costa? So If you ever see that dont send money. =C ( I even tried to get the person to choose a carrier that i picked out. When I got this email I sent them a email askng if they were afraid that this carrier who has no site nor no ratings would accidently kill their bird )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/akosia-pet-relocators/internet/akosia-pet-relocators-They-were-trying-to-get-me-to-send-money-Via-money-Gram-Western-Un-1060323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on akosia pet relocators