• Report: #1119936

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: scammedinakron — akron Ohio
akronvipinvestments.com
akron, Ohio USA

akronvipinvestments.com Ryan Garrett sold me a house and told me theres back taxes and city ordinances but neglected to tell me there are over $30,000 in liens and i did not find out until i fixed up and HAD a buyer akron Ohio

Ryan Garrett sold me a house and come to find out there is more liens on the house than just the fondation leaning. I fixed house up working long hours and spending every penny i had to do so. 2 years later found a buyer, they go to get a loan and  BOOM. All my hard work and money earned was just wasted due to multiple liens totalling more than 3 times what the house was worth when i was done.  THanks Ryan! If anyone else, which looks like there is, has been decieved please contact me somehow thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/akronvipinvestmentscom/akron-Ohio-44305/akronvipinvestmentscom-Ryan-Garrett-sold-me-a-house-and-told-me-theres-back-taxes-and-ci-1119936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on akronvipinvestments.com