Complaint Review: Al Hendrickson toyota, Drive Fin, Regions Bank

• Updated: Sat, March 13, 2010

• Reported By: Al — coconut creek Florida United States of America
Al Hendrickson toyota, Drive Fin, Regions Bank
Coconut Creeek, Florida United States of America

Al Hendrickson toyota, Drive Fin, Regions Bank Comp Troller for toyota, Used car sales dept, Falsely Repo of a car, sent money back to a closed account at Regions bank, 35 days later money found Coconut Creeek, Florida

*Consumer Comment: WOW!!! Did everyone 'Google' this- FORMER TOYOTA LAWYER SLAMS AUTOMAKER, and watch that video on the web?

*Consumer Comment: Confused..

Myself placed 3900.00 down on a 2008 toyota suv Rav, finance company stated falsed information was given, repossed my vehicle, the comp. troller Donna was told where the money came from was a temp. account of my Christmas business since it is seasonal it was no longer open....she sent it anyway, then Regions sent it back to her.....now ready for Willie Abreu to hand me over a check prior to me arriving..the Comp troller sent it to the closed account again...and took back the check from Mr. Abreu...this time Regions kept it...yes a CLOSED ACCOUNT.....

here it is 4 weeks later, as of last week they had no idea where the money was and stated They did not have the money from toyota....this past Friday they found it and gave me false information in the Tenn, Alabama and the area code 404 headquarter offices.....that got Mrs. Andrews in some hot water, now Charlotte Jones is backstroking and Stacie Williams is going about her wonderful life while I as a consumber is being scammed....when Willie Abreu had this check in his pocket ready for me to get in that hour, I bought a Durango at S. Florida Trucks, I paid every penny I had to this truck thinking I had this check comming 4 weeks ago......I still owe 3100 on ths truck from S. Fla. Trucks in Pompano Beach, thank God for Jim there he understands.....but now is getting a little concerned.  Me ....broke now, renting cars,  can not pay my tuition at St. Anthonys School for my 4 yr. child and my rent was backed up...the liablity is out the window....I called the FBI on Regions and a 3 way phone call was going to be arranged with my lawyer J. Phillips, but I have an assistant working for me on this and she stated all three of them are not even on the same page.....and her herself will be contactin my attorney first thing Monday.....

Ms. Johnson had stated they put a 4000 check in a reg. enevelope with a 42 cent stamp and it would be here in 3 to 5 business days...today being the 6 day Friday....no check....another lie and South Florida Truch still waiting and my livihood not a alive anymore....I am hurting inside and outside and a few people that do know about this are ready to bat for me and to Speak louder than God well....for this is the truth....soon to hit the assoc. press right damage it caused my family, single dad with 4 yr. old son....his school, his baseball team, my RN work load and no transportation I can afford, yes and food, my son weighs 38 pounds and has a stomach virus now....yes Some ONES will pay, all legal, I have a lot op people investigating, finding out true things and ready to bat for me.....it is my turn to bat and it is only the 3rd inning and I am a pretty good bat......it is just starting and I am going too have some fun with Drive, Toyota Donna, and Regions know it all people sending a  4000 check with a 42 cent stamp on it...I still am waiting on.....and yes if it ever gets here....as I am on a brink of loosing this truch from South Florida Trucks in Pompano...yes I am sick over this and cant handle it any more.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Al-Hendrickson-toyota-Drive-Fin-Regions-Bank/Coconut-Creeek-Florida-/Al-Hendrickson-toyota-Drive-Fin-Regions-Bank-Comp-Troller-for-toyota-Used-car-sales-de-580450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Al Hendrickson toyota, Drive Fin, Regions Bank

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

WOW!!!

*This is to Dimitrios Biller, the lawyer in that video: Please 'Google' this- RIP OFF REPORT FUEL FREEDOM INTERNATIONAL MPG CAPS, and go to the 2001 Toyota Tacoma Ripoff Report, and then read all of the 'Updates' posted under that Ripoff Report.

Pay attention to the ones posted by Karl of Highlands Ranch, Colorado.

*It looks as though he was correct when he said: "The 'hook' has been securely set against Toyota."

****************************WORLDWIDE ALERT******************************

*Make sure to 'Google' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and read the letter that was sent to the Mainstream Media in the USA on 9-12-2007. The Dow Jones was over 13,000 points on that day and closed at its all-time high less than a month later. The Dow Jones closed at 14,164 points on 10-9-2007.

WELCOME TO TOYOTA & MUCH OF AMERICA- ONE MASSIVE LIE

Confused..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

- The way you wrote this it appears that YOU wrote a check on an account that you knew was CLOSED.  Since the account was closed the bank returned it.  If this is what happened then you DID commit check fraud(and possibly Grand Theft).  You are very lucky that the dealership did not actually have you arrested because of the amounts involved.

It is also very hard to understand the rest of your report.  As it seems like you are complaining that they haven't returned this money to you.  But if it was a closed account there is no money to return.