Complaint Review: alameda county sheriffs office

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: marino — san lorenzo California United States of America
alameda county sheriffs office
1401 Lakeside Drive,12th floor, oakland, California United States of America

alameda county sheriffs office Eden townsend station Sherriffs officers steal high end antique fire arms from residence.Report filed with false information oakland, California

Alameda county sheriffs Dept. conducted a probation search at my residence for a nephew of mine. During their search they located a black laptop bag which i kept both of my pistols in, ontop of the bar,where i kept all my clothes and important papers.I left my home to buy a triger lock for one of my pistols the other had one on it already.when they located the bag my nephew stated to the officer ""thats not my bag its my uncles"" they run the numbers on my weapons and results come back no registered owner on file with the dept of justice. so police arrest nephew for felon in posession of fire arm.

The report filed states my nephew as registered owner wich is false.sheriffs officer never called me to verify what was said during his investigation on who the bag belonged to.went to nephews arraignment on the wepons charge he was arrested for the judge dimissed the case because he did not have anything in his file about any kind of weapon charges when the d a  read what charges his paper work had. my nephew was released from jail and was not given any paper work or new court date no probation violation nothing. so i called sheriff office to inquire on getting my weapons returned to me. The evidence room lady told me that i was not going to get my guns back and that one of the guns was reported stolen.

When i told the lady officer that she was lieying cuz i have a copy of the police report she got attitude and told me im not getting my guns back and hung up on me..No one was charged with a crime and no one has returned my weapons. One of those crooked cops liked my guns and knew what i had that he kept them for his own personal collection.. I inheritted those guns one high end revolver and a WWII antique military issue 45. and the sheriffs office out rite stole them from me.wish there was somthing i can do to get those guns back.Alot of cops think that their badge is their permit to steal and its wrong and hope they get exposed and face consequences...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 03:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alameda-county-sheriffs-office/oakland-California-94612/alameda-county-sheriffs-office-Eden-townsend-station-Sherriffs-officers-steal-high-end-ant-995546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alameda county sheriffs office