Complaint Review: Alamo 410 Automotive

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Alexof25th83 — San Antonio Texas
Alamo 410 Automotive
2119 NE loop 410 San Antonio, Texas USA

Alamo 410 Automotive Alamo 410 A scam and ripoff and total thief's San Antonio Texas

*Author of original report: Veteran

*Consumer Comment: You Can Put The "Veteran Card" Away. Where's The Ripoff???

Ok I bought a car from them sold to me by a guy named Taco in the middle of June 2013 that had a torn console that never got fixed. And I take the car to them today to see about a trade in and talked to Mike Farmer May 2 2014. Well I called and was told to come down there and when I did I waited 20 minutes for someone to talk to me. When I did talk with someone there I was almost immediately ready to leave, because I bought this car and put down 3k. Now when they now told me whats its worth and its in the same condition plus 6,000 miles on it they tell me the value dropped more then 10,000 in less then a year. The GM called me today and asked about it and said by the way the car looked thats what he valued at and I told him thats funny it looks the same as when I bought it. Then he hung up on me and these guys know Im a combat wounded soldier, but it didn't seem to phase them to rip off someone. Also good luck with the warranty they try and sell you because when you need to use it you get told to call next week. I would never buy from this place again and stick to places that are a little more credible and honest.

Jon San Antonio, Tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2014 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alamo-410-Automotive/San-Antonio-Texas-78217/Alamo-410-Automotive-Alamo-410-A-scam-and-ripoff-and-total-thiefs-San-Antonio-Texas-1143761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alamo 410 Automotive

Veteran

AUTHOR: Alexof25th83 - ()

First off you know who I'am and I don't hide behind the internet. You obviously didnt serve so don't speak like you did. Things didn't go my way? I was promised things on the car and turned out to be a lie then you say a car that looked rough when it's in the same condition as when I bought it. Also if you know who I'am give me a call and I'll hear your complaint about my demeanor and all that. Also giving you crooks to say it to my face.

You Can Put The "Veteran Card" Away. Where's The Ripoff???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

There few things more sorry than someone pulling out the "Veteran Card" just because things didn't go your way.  Oh poor baby, they just knew you were a Veteran and decided to rip you off because of it.  Every Veteran who has honorably served...INCLUDING THIS ONE WRITING...is damned sick and tired of you losers blaming everything on everybody else.

There was NO ripoff here.  They offered you a deal and you apparently did not like it, so you move on.  That's what a REAL VETERAN does.  In the future...pull out some other card rather than make a laughing stock out of REAL VETERANS.