Complaint Review: Alamo Rent a Car

• Reported By: Duped by a conartist! — Lithia Florida
Alamo Rent a Car
1 Terminal Dr, Nashville TN 37214 Nashville, Tennessee USA

Alamo Rent a Car Con Artist Nashville Tennessee

*Author of original report: "refund" amount was not even a FRACTION of what the rep told me it would be

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

Tony Bollinger, salesman at the Alamo Rent a Car @ Nashville International Airport is a real con artist!  I had already paid for a rental car from Friday night (10pm until Monday 9am).  Had to change my return date to Sunday (1 day earlier).  He would NOT even look to see if the rates were lower, assuring me that they would not be.  THEN he asks "do you want gas included for $2.88 a gallon?"  I thought "SURE, I was only driving 2.8 miles to see my dying mom according to my navigator.  What a great deal, since I would barely be using any gas at all --- no hassle of topping off the tank when bringing it back!".  I turned back in the car this morning, get home after a long flight to find out these RIPOFF artists charged me for a WHOLE TANK OF GAS!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME????.... I literally drove 6 MILES in the 30 hours I had the car!  This man needs FIRED, he is a SCAM ARTIST & I will NEVER recommend Alamo to ANYONE and will make SURE that I am VERY vocal about being SCAMMED by your company!  Partial charges have since been reversed & the gentleman told me during the call "I have dealt with many IRRATE customers that Tony Bollinger did this to!"  Unreal.....never again Alamo, never again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alamo-Rent-a-Car/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/Alamo-Rent-a-Car-Con-Artist-Nashville-Tennessee-1091645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alamo Rent a Car

"refund" amount was not even a FRACTION of what the rep told me it would be

AUTHOR: unhappy - ()

This company is a joke.  Never received a call and the amount the rep refunded was a FRACTION of what he told me it would be!  I still wound up paying $21.28 a GALLON OF GAS!!!!

DO NOT LET THIS COMPANY RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!

We would like to help

AUTHOR: Alamo Rent A Car - ()

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care@Alamo.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131013-000588 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,