Complaint Review: Alban Title LLC

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: George — canton Ohio
Alban Title LLC
204 2nd St NE New Philadelphia, Ohio USA

Alban Title LLC Rude, no return calls, ignored, report me or write what you want, i dont care New Philadelphia Ohio

I contacted Mike at Alban title to close a piece of property I was buying. He said no problem and would be done in a week or so. I sent a folow up email on Monday to make sure it was being processed. No response. I call on Tuesday and the secretary said Mike was busy and she forwared the email and he will call back. No call back. Call Wensday to make sure and she said he stepped out and would call back. No call Back. I call Friday and they said he would call back. No call back. I call in again on Friday and ask to speak and he left for weekend and he may call me back on Monday??? I demanded a call back because this is a deal that has time sensitive issues and needed be  closed in the amount of time he said during first call.  He calls back with an attitude said " We are not interested and find someone else"  Why on earth would you not return a call and just drag me along like I would eventually go away??? I am a cutomer. He said  " Its too much back and forth"  I said there is no back becuase you wouldnt call back. You mean to tel me you have had all my info for over a week and done nothing with it? He said " Yea, Im just dont want to do it , find someone else"  I asked if he was part of BBB and he said " I dont know, write what you want, I really dont care, it wont affect me" .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alban-Title-LLC/-New-Philadelphia-Ohio-44663/Alban-Title-LLC-Rude-no-return-calls-ignored-report-me-or-write-what-you-want-i-dont-1051738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alban Title LLC