Complaint Review: Alcon Contact Lens Rebate

• Reported By: Bean53 — Naples Florida
Alcon Contact Lens Rebate
Kansas City, Missouri USA

Alcon Contact Lens Rebate Is a Rebate Ripoff! Kansas City (Novatis) Missouri

I was convinced by my optomatrist to purchase 2 90-packs of Focus Daily contact lenses because of the $30 rebate offered.  I completed the paperwork, attached UPC codes, sales receipt, and copy of the fitting exam with the date as requested.  This was after going to lensrebates.alcon.com to register with my rebate code.

I was given the web address www.rebates.alcon.com to check the status of my rebate. After waiting months, I went to the website and was told it was a legacy site and directed to http://lensrebates.alcon.com. I entered my information and got a message that they could not find any information on me and maybe my paperwork was still being processed.

This is a big runaround.  Don't bother.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alcon-Contact-Lens-Rebate/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121/Alcon-Contact-Lens-Rebate-Is-a-Rebate-Ripoff-Kansas-City-Novatis-Missouri-1127704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alcon Contact Lens Rebate