Complaint Review: alegiance services ltd

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: roy — crawley Internet United Kingdom
alegiance services ltd

alegiance services ltd trytadalafil.com took out more money from my account than i wanted to pay Internet

I order online as advertise for a sample of what they called Colon Nutrition and it charged me $5.14, invoice was emailed to me with the bill stated the same amount $5.14.  I paid this by my credit card.  When my credit card statement arrived i found out that Youth Nutrition, the company that deals with this order took money out of my account $5.14 and $99.95.  I was so furious as it was not in the invoice and i received one 50ml bottle of this product.  I tried to contact them in the number stated in their e-invoice which is 44.80.828.00724 and 877-619-2649 but every time i called them any time of the day either it keeps on ringing or just simply an auto message saying "this line is unavailable" It leaves me no option to contact them so i file a dispute with my credit card company, this was jan 26 2011.  a week after i received my February credit card statement and on feb 7 they took money out of my account again for the amount of $99.95.  The total amount that they ripped off of me was $199.90 adn i received no goods at all but they keep on taking money out of my account and there is no way to contact them either as both their number is unreachable.  As of this time i am waiting for the dispute form from my credit card company to formally filed this dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alegiance-services-ltd/internet/alegiance-services-ltd-trytadalafilcom-took-out-more-money-from-my-account-than-i-wanted-695147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alegiance services ltd