Complaint Review

Salem, New Hampshire U.S.A. Phone:

Category:
Auto Dealers

Aleska Auto Sales ripoff Salem New Hampshire

I bought a 2001 Dodge Intrepid from then and I have been having nothing but problems with this car. I was also told at the sale that I could not obtain a warranty due to the mileage on the car. In less than a year I had to replace the transmission and the oil light keeps going on but the oil level is fine plus numerous things just keep happening. This car is a piece of crap and I was young and stupid. Please learn from me NEVER buy a car from there. My friends best friend also bought a car from there and she has had to replace the catalytic converter, ignition switch a couple of times, numerous other things and the same thing when her brother bought a Blazer from them.

Dave
Lawrence, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aleska-Auto-Sales/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Aleska-Auto-Sales-ripoff-Salem-New-Hampshire-124539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aleska Auto Sales