Complaint Review: Alex Berd & Patrick Klauss of Berd Klauss LLP

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis C — Astoria New York
Alex Berd & Patrick Klauss of Berd Klauss LLP
44 Wall Street, New York, New York USA

Alex Berd & Patrick Klauss of Berd Klauss LLP Scumbag Central Liars, Thiefs, Dishonest, Unethical, Cheaters, Overcharges, Fake Invoices, Stealing Credit Cards, Incompetent, Lazy, Mean-Spirited New York New York

*General Comment: NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

These 2 pieces of s**t, Patrick Klauss and Alex Berd, of the Bard & Klauss law firm, are the most incompetent, unethical, thieving, criminal minded immigration lawyers that ever walked the face of the earth. I gave them my credit card number to charge me a $200 consultation fee, and instead they charged me a total of 6 separate times for $2000 each on my American Express Black Card while I was on a business trip to China. When returned I called them and asked them why they would do such a thing - none of them would take my calls. Finally their secretary called me and told me they had every right to charge me because they did work for me and my case and therefore I OWED them this money.

I will never do business with these people again and I urge you all to stay away from these dishonest criminals. If you have been screwed by these attorneys please do the following: (1) do a credit card chargeback; (2) file a fee dispute with the Fee Dispute Committee at 14 Vesey Street, New York, NY phone number (212) 267-6646; and (3) file a disciplinary complaint with the Departmental Disciplinary Committee at 61 Broadway, New York, NY 10006 telephone number (212) 401-0800. Together we can fight these scourges of humanity and bring justice to the immigrants these people are oppressing and exploiting, with their Zionst Jewish greedy ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Berd-Patrick-Klauss-of-Berd-Klauss-LLP/New-York-New-York-10005/Alex-Berd-Patrick-Klauss-of-Berd-Klauss-LLP-Scumbag-Central-Liars-Thiefs-Dishonest-U-1072868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Berd & Patrick Klauss of Berd Klauss LLP

#1 General Comment

NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

AUTHOR: Arizona Civil Action (United States of America) - ()

Please take notice that Alex Berd; Patick Klauss and Berd Klauss PLLC (the Plaintiffs) have initiated an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona, in the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2012-094656 (the Action).

In the Action, the Plaintiffs seek to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym "Dennis C" or any other pseudonym, about one or more of the Plaintiffs.

If you do not respond within 5 business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (civilaction@pilotsweb.com) or by telephone (480-588-0449) we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously. If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before August 21, 2013.