Complaint Review: alex has got it

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: lisa — idaho city Idaho United States of America
alex has got it

alex has got it alexooc.jiao@gmail/from ebay and pay pal took over 60.00 from me and will not send me my 3 pc of jewelry Internet

*Author of original report: alex has got gift

It was my first and last time on ebay to buy 2 sterling silver rings size 5.5 and the evenstar necklace from the lotr collection. I asked for help from ebay and pay pal and they would not help as it was 3 days past the date I didnt know their was a cut off time. I emailed alex to resolve this and I sent him all the emails to him to rectifie this and now he will not even email me. I am disabled and can not afford to just give over 60.00 for free. I really want the jewelry. now he wont even email me back or send the money nor jewelry to me. It seems like I am the only one he has done this to, and now its been over 6 months and still no money back nor jewelry. Is there anyway you can help me get the jewelry that I have already paid for from a pre paid credit card? I am sick to death from this guy and why me???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alex-has-got-it/internet/alex-has-got-it-alexoocjiaogmailfrom-ebay-and-pay-pal-took-over-6000-from-me-and-will-841396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alex has got it

alex has got gift

AUTHOR: lisa - (United States of America)

I have all the emails if their is someone who wants to help me with this case the emails show it was paid for and alex wants my paypal info?? I really would like to get the jewelry from the lord of the rings please someone help me