Complaint Review: ALEX RUDSKY

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Omofonwu Opokutu — Lagos Other
ALEX RUDSKY
BROOKLYN DISTRICT ATTORNEY brooklyn, New York USA

ALEX RUDSKY ALEX RUDSKY QAAUCTIONS.COM OMHAUTO.COM ALEX RUDSKY FROM QAAUCTIONS.COM TRIES TO FILL UP WORD PRESS IN ORDER TO REMOVE RIP OFF REPORT COMPLAINTS brooklyn New York

Alex Rudsky from Qaauctions.com tries to post blogs and articles to remove rip off report, the guy things he is smarter than ed madgeson. Guy is a complete scammer, thank god for Ed and Rip off report let the story be told of Alex Rudsky, aka Alexander Rudskys theft of confidential material. He is a thief and he is cracking at the seams offering vehicles from IAA and Manheim and inflating the prices he stole all the contacts from SalvageWorld. guy is a career criminal who hates Nigerians. Why wont he do business in the United States? He stole over 200,000 customers from Africa that belonged to Salvage World. Please contact  Ama (((redacted))) if Alex has solicited you or his team has solicited you and you have never registered on their site. Salvage World is offerign a $500 reward if you were solicited and you never registered with his site. Please furnish Ama and her office with all the details. [continued below]....

..... Please follow alex rudsky on wordpress.

ALEXANDERRUDSKY

How I stole all the Data and Entire Customer Database from Salvage World

Qaauctions.com and Omhauto.com are complete theft of confidential information DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY THEY ARE NOT LICENSED!

ALEXANDERRUDSKYLEAVE A COMMENTEDIT

Dear Potential Customers,

I would suggest reviewing all the facts, reading up about myself and qaauctions.com if you have already purchased a vehicle, you know that I stole your information from Salvageworld.net, but who cares, you got a car didnt you?  Now I basically went to Costa Rica where Jose was one of the people we outsourced customer service too. I paid him off to be my mole and take screen shots of the Unique platform, database and confidential customer list, which cost millions of dollars. I also solicited every single customer I made a sale too. More so while Jose and I were stealing, I used Jose’s log in and access to contact 1000s of customers to back out of sales. The morons did not know what hit them. I cost them over 3 million and stole over 3 million I was arrested but so what, I am making $20,000 a week and I will just tank the companies none of them are in my name anyway but I will tell you my story day by day as time goes on. on how I did it, what I did to steal and I will show you email by email what Jose and I were doing. More so how valuable the customer email list is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALEX-RUDSKY/brooklyn-New-York-11204/ALEX-RUDSKY-ALEX-RUDSKY-QAAUCTIONSCOM-OMHAUTOCOM-ALEX-RUDSKY-FROM-QAAUCTIONSCOM-TRIES-1128649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALEX RUDSKY