Complaint Review: alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: tina — Wyandotte Michigan
alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com
Internet USA

alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com hearing impaired scam credit cards nigeria Internet

Warning this person named alex smith wanted private martial arts lessons wanting to pay for 2 months worth of services for 5 people. this person claimed to be hearing impaired and would only receive text. There were some mistakes in spelling in the emails. Weird part was he never even asked which martials arts we were going to teach etc. couple of red flags.He also said that he has a private driver for these people. He wanted to charge a credit card for three thousand dollars which the credit cards were declined. He then sent another credit card over. I found a ripoff report similar to ours on this site. Just wanted to let everyone know about this person. Found on the internet on how to look up someones ip address from their email and then to get an actual physical address on where this email was sent from. found out that this email was sent from Nigeria. I still am not sure on how this type of scam works that he was trying to charge the credit cards but not get a physical product. Or maybe extract our information from us because he keep insisting that we send the reciepts if it went thru. Wanted to share my new csi findings on scammers. I typed in how to find an ip address in google search and it walked me thru it with pictures. Then I typed in get a physical location on an ip address and thats when it told me the email was sent from Nigeria. This was all free to use and I don't know that much about computers. I hope this helps someone in the future if they suspect a scam in an email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alex-smith-colesmithshopyahoocom/internet/alex-smith-colesmithshopyahoocom-hearing-impaired-scam-credit-cards-nigeria-Internet-1166188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alex smith colesmithshop@yahoo.com