Complaint Review: Alex Watson, Legal Affairs Investigations

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Wrightboy20 — Houston Texas
Alex Watson, Legal Affairs Investigations
n/a n/a, California USA

Alex Watson, Legal Affairs Investigations A woman reprorted as Alex Watson w/ Legal Affairs Investigations called my job at 8:31 am on 6/25/13 stating that I was going to be arrested in the morning and sent to jail for 6 months for a criminal offense. She then stated that my company did a background check on me and something was discovered by them that my company did not see. n/a California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact Law Enforcement

At 8;31 am on June 25, 2013,  I received a call to my office from a woman who reported her name as Alex Watson, attorney at Legal Affairs Investigations in California. She asked if Robert Wright was there; I knew that there was something fishy about the call, so I told her that Robert had not come in as of yet. She said to give him a message and to tell him that he will be arrested at his job in the morning on a criminal offense by an officer and that he will be going to jail for 6 months. She would not give me any details other than the fact of it being a criminal offense. She further proceeded to asked if whether or not we performed a background check on him because if so, there might of been something we missed. After trying to gather more information abour the incident, she then began to become rather rude and unprofessional questioning me, "What part of criminal offense did you not understand?", I then hung up the phone and researched Legal Affairs Investigations to only find that it was fraud. Something really need to be done about this; after the call, I immediately went into desperation, shock and frieght.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alex-Watson-Legal-Affairs-Investigations/na-California-na/Alex-Watson-Legal-Affairs-Investigations-A-woman-reprorted-as-Alex-Watson-w-Legal-Affa-1061864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alex Watson, Legal Affairs Investigations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact Law Enforcement

AUTHOR: 879 Joliet Rd - ()

If this call really happened you need to contact law enforcement. The caller broke several laws.

FYI, the police don't just come and arrest someone and put them in jail for 6 months. The police make the arrest, the prosecutors brings the charges, and a judge puts them in jail IF FOUND GUILTY.