Complaint Review: Alexa Model And Talent Mgmt Agency

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Alexa Model And Talent Mgmt Agency
1930 220th St SE, Bothell, Washington U.S.A.

Alexa Model And Talent Mgmt Agency RPM is a fraud, harassing and threatening collection agency Bothell Washington

I have been contacted by this RPM collection agency multiple times over the past 6 months. They call every day. I tried to explain to them that I could not have had service with Verizon on the dates they claim I have an outstanding bill.

I have even gone so far as to get a letter from my current phone carrier -FDN Communications-Nuvox-that they had service for the dates RPM is claiming I owe $300.00 approximately.

They become belligerent, threatening and actually start yelling at me. I have had to just hang up..and no longer even respond once they say who is calling. I just hang up. I know there is no talking to these animals!!

Someone needs to investigate them and put them out of business.

Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alexa-Model-And-Talent-Mgmt-Agency/Bothell-Washington-98021/Alexa-Model-And-Talent-Mgmt-Agency-RPM-is-a-fraud-harassing-and-threatening-collection-ag-315749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alexa Model And Talent Mgmt Agency