Complaint Review: Alexander Autographs

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: jbt123 — Mission Viejo California
Alexander Autographs
98 Bohemia Ave Suite 2 Chesapeake City, Maryland USA

Alexander Autographs They claim they lost the documents I sent to thier Auction house. Won't return or Pay me for them. Chesapeake City Maryland

*Author of original report: RESOLVED

On December 23rd 2013, Alexander Autographs owner Bill Panagopulos, received and signed for a Priority Mail package I sent him. The package included nine documents that were to be sold at their Februrary 2014 auction. When my items didnt get listed for sale in thier auction, I was informed by Bill Panagopulos that he had lost them all.  I told him he needed to either find and return my documents to me or pay me for their value.  He has refused to do either and I am now out all the money. Alexander Autographs has an "F" rating at the Better Busines Burea  and they have been sued before for not paying people for items sold in thier auction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alexander-Autographs/Chesapeake-City-Maryland-21915/Alexander-Autographs-They-claim-they-lost-the-documents-I-sent-to-thier-Auction-house-Wo-1136652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alexander Autographs

RESOLVED

AUTHOR: jbt123 - ()

This matter has been resolved. I was finally paid the money I was owed.  Please Close.