Complaint Review: Alexandra Markowicz

*Consumer Comment: She gives it up to anyone

*Consumer Comment: I don't think

*Consumer Comment: s***k w***e

*Consumer Comment: She's not what she pretends to be

I used to have this young girl watch my child.  She seemed nice.  Then things started happening and things missing so my husband and I decided to install a nanny cam.

I really didn't want to believe any of these apparent vicious rumors.  It was made to believe that this girl was an innocent victim of some vindictive people.  Well that is not the case.

She didn't steal anything of great value but I believe that was only because she figured it would be obvious and she would get caught.  And even worse was having some young girl going through our personal belongings.  You have no idea how embarrassing that is.

I hope someone out there reads this and thinks twice about letting this troubled girl into their home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alexandra-Markowicz/Troy-Michigan-48084/Alexandra-Markowicz-Babysitter-is-a-little-thief-and-a-spy-Troy-Michigan-622396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alexandra Markowicz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This chick is a tool

AUTHOR: Maples - (USA)

My buddies and I about died reading this.  We call her G-Lo for George Lopez.  We were laughing so hard one day we almost peed out pants.  Her long hair, big teeth and fat a*s looks just like the old George Lopez.

Holy Mole

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

This young woman is clearly not to popular.  Either that or she is too popular.  But I still think this entire thread is a little too much for anyone to handle.

I think a lot of legislation needs to be passed through our government about people's personal business.  Eventually, someone will have a bad day or a bad date and the whole world will know about it the next day.

On the other hand, don't people people off.  This thread is too funny.

She gives it up to anyone

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

She already as a reputation of giving it up to anyone.  I've heard she's done a menage.  That' sick.

I don't think

AUTHOR: Sean - (USA)

that you can sell something that no one wants.  Dat's some nasty bootah.

s***k w***e

AUTHOR: Doreen - (USA)

I don't know how much people have to read about this teenager to believe what they are reading.  I've heard it all.  Let them come to my door.  It's called freedom of speech and I have plenty to support my opinion.

She's not what she pretends to be

AUTHOR: Samantha M - (USA)

I am so overjoyed that Alexandra is getting what she deserves.  I have know Alexandra long time and I have tried to tell many people about her ways but no one would ever believe me.  Now she is getting what she deserves and I couldn't be happier.

So many times I would remember her lying and just laughing off how she had everyone convinced that she was telling the truth.  She's a spoiled little brat, I don't have any idea why she acts as if the world owes her a living.  She's always gotten far more in life than she ever reserved.