Complaint Review: ALG Auction Company

10 Warwick St. Boyertown, Pennsylvania USA

ALG Auction Company employees running bids up Boyertown Pennsylvania

*General Comment: ALG auction employees running up pricing

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Bid Running Here

ALG Auction company has an employee sit in taudience and runs the bids up on certain items so he kes more money on the items. this employee goes around with him and helps pick up the items for his auctions and also purchases items from other auctions to sell at his auctions. he than has this employee help set up his auctions and when it comes time for the auction to start this employee sits among the other bidders and than runs the bids up than stops bidding when they are comfortable with the current price. i have seen this first hand on numerous auctions he has held at the Friendship Fire Company in Boyertown. This is not a good business practice, and shouldn't let any of his employees and help bid at any of his auctions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2014 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALG-Auction-Company/Boyertown-Pennsylvania-19512/ALG-Auction-Company-employees-running-bids-up-Boyertown-Pennsylvania-1159646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALG Auction Company

#1 General Comment

ALG auction employees running up pricing

AUTHOR: patti - (USA)

From: Patti, Boyertown, Pa I do not believe in anyway that this company would do this. Tony is a very respectable man and would not partake in any schemes. I think someone is trying to discredit him for their own advancement. If you have proof, I welcome you to ask for me at one of the auctions. I try to go to most of the auctions and see most of the same people and know who they buy for (themselves or their own companies). Sincerely, Patti from Boyertown

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Bid Running Here

AUTHOR: ALG Auction Company - ()

I am the owner of ALG Auction Company.  My name is Anthony Guardiani and you can contact me with any questions about this report at 610-323-2730.

I do not run any bids at my auction and find someone saying that offensive.  I run a very honest and up front business.  I do have an young employee that helps me as labor picking items up.  He does not work my auctions normally due to the fact that he is into buying and selling and would rather bid and try to buy items.  I’m glade to have him as a customer on auction night and he is a very good worker when we pick things up.  If you have any questions please contact me and I would be happy to talk them over.  I do not hide anything and am very honest and up front with all my customers.  I’m very sorry this person feels this way, but I can not tell someone that isn’t working for me that night not to bid on an item they are interested in.  Please come out and join us at an auction and form an opinion of your own or give me call.

Thank you….