Complaint Review: Alhambra Nissan

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: irenef7 — Alhambra California
Alhambra Nissan
726 E Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801 Alhambra, California USA

Alhambra Nissan Rip Off by quoting wrong price by Parts Dept! Alhambra California

Cheaters by omission!   I went on a trip and forgot where I had put my car keys when I returned.  It was the only key I had to my car....so I called Alhambra Nissan to get a quote to get a new key...so that I could use my car.  Called parts...explained everything and asked them how much it would cost me to get a new set electronic keys.  I told him that I had a remote.  The guy told me that it would cost $50 for the key...that's it...$50 for the key.  He told me to tow my car in and they would make the new one.  When I got there...Isaac the guy that greeted me rolled his eyes when I said that I didn't have the keys to the car....like okay...this is going to cost you money!!  I think Isaac is the guy who did give me the $50 quote and info!   Well sure enough...the key is $47.35, $12 to cut the key, $103.65 to program the key, and said he wouldn't charge me to program the remote...another $30!! And if I hadn't purchased the remote on ebay for $20 a long time ago...that would have cost me another $130.  Oh, and now  I have to pay another $150 to program my keys when I find those!!!  HELLLLOOOO, I could have looked for my keys for a couple of days if I knew that it was going to cost me $318 to get two sets of keys!!  Of course once the car was towed HERE....he knew that I couldn't tow it back home!!!  STEALERS BY OMMISSION!!   DAM...I SHOULD HAVE READ THESE REVIEWS FIRST!!  YES, SLEEEAAAZZZY AT BEST!   Poor regular customers!

Above happened Saturday 6/8/13
6/09/13 Did find my keys after a good night sleep!!
6/10/13  Called for corporate # to complain....they said there is none!!
Asked for GM, who is Saul Coreo....and OF COURSE...he is ALWAYS IN A MEETING!!   THIS BAD APPLE AT THE TOP IS A REFLECTION OF HIS SLEAAZZY TEAM THAT WORK THERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alhambra-Nissan/Alhambra-California-91802/Alhambra-Nissan-Rip-Off-by-quoting-wrong-price-by-Parts-Dept-Alhambra-California-1058457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alhambra Nissan