Complaint Review: Aliance precious metals

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Christine Williams — Hamilton Ontario Canada
Aliance precious metals
1027 Davie St vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

Aliance precious metals Sent in a gold watch with other gold pieces, and received under 20 dollars, asked for my gold back but they have a rule that if the cheque is over 10 days old I don't get my gold back. I received my c vancouver, British Columbia

I sent my gold into this company with a Canada Post Envelope, which they provided me. I wrote down all the items and sent it. I received my cheque around a month or so later. I wasn't satisfied with the amount. It was under 20 dollars, I sent in a gold watch a small gold ring and other pieces of gold. I wrote the company and asked for my gold back, they responded an agent would call me. No one called I emailed them twice more with the same response. Nothing!! I complained to the Better Business Bureau, with no luck. Also they will not give me my gold back, because the date on the cheque is over 10 days from its issue.. The day I got the cheque it was around 15 days over that.. So I couldn't get my gold back.. I am so frustrated, the company phone number doesn't have anyone human answer so how do you talk to a representative when no one is there? I have read other complaints about this company and they are very similar to mine. They need to be shut down for taking advantage of people. They use Canada Post in there scheme I guess it makes them look legit.. It worked on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aliance-precious-metals/vancouver-British-Columbia-/Aliance-precious-metals-Sent-in-a-gold-watch-with-other-gold-pieces-and-received-under-2-799675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aliance precious metals