Complaint Review: Alianza Latina

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Sylmar California United States of America
Alianza Latina
1644 Wilshire Blvd Suite 102 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Alianza Latina Carlos Quintanilla Rip Off -Liars - Not Lawyers - Stole my money - Going to jail Los Angeles, California

Alianza Latina - Carlos Quintanilla - Crroks - Thieves - Con Artist - Going to Jail These people are crooks, my house sold at auction and they came by my house personally 3 times before they finally conned me into signing up. They took $1400.00 from me and said they could keep me in my house 5 months. I never recieved any calls from them and would never return my calls.

I Went to thier office (unannounced) and no one was there, its a virtual office, not really there office, just a front. I have reported these people to the DA's Office, The Attorney Generals Office and the Los Angeles Financial Crimes Division. I will spend my last dime to put them all in jail. Allof them. If they come by your house Run, you will be locked out. Trust Me. Call a real Lawyer, these people or just con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alianza-Latina/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Alianza-Latina-Carlos-Quintanilla-Rip-Off-Liars-Not-Lawyers-Stole-my-money-Going-t-855724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alianza Latina