Complaint Review: alibaba.com

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: robert — indio California United States of America
alibaba.com

alibaba.com FRAUDULENT REPORTING Internet

*Author of original report: alibaba has decided to take proper action

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact Alibaba

ALIBABA HAS MY COMPANY, MALEK ENTERPRISES FLAGGED AS A SPAMMER. THEY WILL NOT TELL ME WHAT COMPANY OR COMPANIES REPORTED MY COMPANY AS A SPAMMER, THEY WILL NOT INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE OR TELL ME WHY I AM A SPAMMER OR TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG. I NEVER SPAMMED ANYONE. I MAKE INDIVIDUAL INQUIRIES AND SOMETIMES A BUYING REQUEST IN THE INTERFACE THEY PROVIDE. ALL THEY TELL ME IS LEARN HOW TO CONTACT COMPANIES BETTER SO THEY WON'T FLAG YOU AS A SPAMMER. i HAVE TWO FLAGS ON MY ACCOUNT THAT ALIBABA WILL NOT REMOVE. THEY LIE AND SAY THERE ISN'T MUCH WE CAN DO WHILE THEIR WEBSITE RED FLAGS MY COMPANY AS A SPAMMER FOR NO REASON OR JUSTIFICATION.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alibabacom/internet/alibabacom-FRAUDULENT-REPORTING-Internet-947266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alibaba.com

alibaba has decided to take proper action

AUTHOR: dave - (United States of America)

If you view my post and then alibaba's rebuttal, alibaba would like you to believe they had no knowledge of the situation and I should contact them This is a LIE. They knew what the problem was. I contacted them and they refused to take action, blaming me ! Obviously, I would never post to alibaba or better business bureau, etc. without first trying to handle the matter with the company. This is commmon sense.

Since I have informed them that I have contacted the better business bureau and made a report with consumer affairs and rip off report, they have assured me that the improper spam red flags will be removed from my account within 48 hours.
I have accepted their apology and look forward to cordial relations with alibaba.

Now, since the rip off report interface informs both parties when there is an update, I have to state this :
Alibaba. Please Do not make another post here that is a lie. If you do, I will copy and paste all emails regarding this matter and prove the truth of what I say. I want this matter to be over. Please do not carry this matter on further by discrediting the truth of what I say. Trying to make believe you did nothing wrong when you did is worse than just saying, we're sorry this happened. ISince you said that to me in an email, then just say it here. People make mistakes. You said you are sorry and are handling the matter. As long you take care of the matter and it doesn't happen again with anyone else, you would still have excellent company reputation.

I am well aware, Alibaba, and to whoever else is reading this that making false comments about a company makes you liable in court for damages. I would never state anything about any company here or anywhere else which is not true.

Like I said, while Alibaba did not handle this matter appropriately in the beginning when I contacted them, they have apologized and assured me they are now and I am thankful for that.

I have not had any other problems with alibaba previous to this and will continue to be their customer. Hopefully this settles the matter and everyone can be happy.

In the end, all that matters is both parties are happy and have shaken hands. I believe alibaba and I have done that and I believe they will carry through on their end by removing the 2 spam red flags that do not belong there.

If they don't carry through, I will post here. Otherwise, this matter is ameniably closed.

robert malek

Please contact Alibaba

AUTHOR: Alibaba Rep - (Hong Kong)

We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience and are happy to further investigate this issue for you. Please contact our Customer Care team in the US at cs-us@service.alibaba.com.

We have been making adjustments to making our website a safer e-commerce site. We would appreciate the opportunity to further understand your situation and help where we can. We look forward to hearing from you.