Complaint Review: alibaba.com/Ritsuo Masayuki

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: alibaba — brooklyn New York United States of America
alibaba.com/Ritsuo Masayuki
Morpeth, northumberland nip code ne65 opel united Internet United States of America

alibaba.com/Ritsuo Masayuki Ever Electronics Co., Ltd I was contack by this guy from alababa to sell me a motorola xoom, i first sen him $200.00, then he said i must buy three: so I send him adition $365.00 he told me i need $250.00 the item was $180.00 , Internet

alibaba.com /Ritsuo Masayuki took me fo r$600.00; I try to buy the motorola xoom, the man did even try to ship  the item he just took my money. I send it thrue westion union ,    I try making a complain but the site alibaba.com woudnt take it. after 10 try. charmain bishop bklyn ny 11236

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/alibabacomRitsuo-Masayuki/internet/alibabacomRitsuo-Masayuki-Ever-Electronics-Co-Ltd-I-was-contack-by-this-guy-from-al-740629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on alibaba.com/Ritsuo Masayuki