Complaint Review: all about the baby

• Submitted: Thu, June 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Addison Texas USA
all about the baby

all about the baby allaboutthebaby.com stolen identity Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I can help

*Consumer Comment: Good for you

*Consumer Comment: Good for you

This company called me to verify I had "signed up" which I had never even heard of them before.  They wanted to verify my info, the guy gave me my name, address, phone number and email and I NEVER HEARD OF THEM?! how the hell do they have my personal info? I asked to be removed from their database.

I've also filed a BBB and DNCregistry complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-about-the-baby/internet/all-about-the-baby-allaboutthebabycom-stolen-identity-Internet-Internet-894384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all about the baby

I can help

AUTHOR: jdagney340 - ()

If you are reading this, you are probably very angry. We want to help. Someone has registered your phone number on AllAboutTheBaby.com as a new mother. If that isn’t true or you don’t want us to call you back for any other reason, just call the number below or email us and we will never bother you again. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience we have inadvertently caused you.

Lloyd Ecker
 All About The Baby, LLC
 866 880-9634 9-5pm EST Mon-Fri
 help@allaboutthebaby.com

Good for you

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

Good for you that you did not accept the verification because it could cost you money later. If you remember a while back ago about telemarketing selling stuff on the phone. If you accept it, it could be hold as a contract.

For your information, name, address, phone number, and email address are not secret to public. The information can be sold to other parties by your banks or credit card companies. You should get this kind of clarification from your banks/credit card companies via mail every year or so. However, your date of birth and social security number are not public. Just to let you know.

Good for you

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

Good for you that you did not accept the verification because it could cost you money later. If you remember a while back ago about telemarketing selling stuff on the phone. If you accept it, it could be held as accepting a contract.