Complaint Review: All Access Tickets

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: mph79 — Franklin Tennessee
All Access Tickets
9454 Wilshire Blvd M-11 Beverly Hills, California USA

All Access Tickets Deceptive Ticket Sales - Ripped Off and Insulted Beverly Hills California

*Author of original report: Calls it a lie then justifies the actions

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This story is false and a lie

This ticket broker misleads themselves as being the box office under a search engine query.  Mislead on what your buying.  Mistake on website when wrong button inadvertantly pushed.  Immediately, within 60 seconds, called Josh at All Access Tickets and explained the dilemna.  I was told that it "is not my problem that women can't hit the right key" and that "I am not jeopardizing my job for your mistake".  An order that intitially displayed as $1041 ended up getting charged as 5157.56 after a 978.56 service fee and what was thought to be the total price actually was the per ticket price.

I then called Josh about two minutes after as well (husband), and explained we did not want these tickets.  Not only could he not tell me where they actually were, cause he did not have them in hand, when I told him I would be filing with AX a dispute he said I wont be able to cause he was now going to overnite them to me (though the order says standard mail delivery) so I would have them in hand before I could dispute with Amex.  Wow!!!  Plus they did not live up to the commitment of notifying me of shipment with tracking info as stated on the purchase description.  I contacted BoxOfficeTicketSales.com. the supposed customer service affiliate of this organization and got no help at all.  They denied any involvement or responsibility for this brokers actions.

I have engaged an attorney as well in this matter, as we as a consumer and a human being will not be verbally profiled in this matter and we will get our due process.  Already have an attorney contact working on this, just waiting on Amex.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Access-Tickets/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/All-Access-Tickets-Deceptive-Ticket-Sales-Ripped-Off-and-Insulted-Beverly-Hills-Califo-1061706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Access Tickets

Calls it a lie then justifies the actions

AUTHOR: mph79 - ()

Evidence and facts speak for themselves. DO the internet research and this is this company's MO.  4 very very similar complaints on this website alone.  Beware.  Fortunately I was able to resolve some of the issue with the credit card company.  Their rebuttal if you noticed does not address the facts central to deception.  Enough said.  Tread lightly.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This story is false and a lie

AUTHOR: All Access Tickets - ()

First of all, this customer went to a 3rd party website to purchase tickets.  They were not duped, scammed or ripped off by All Access Tickets or anyone.  They purchased tickets and then realized they spent more then they can afford and wanted a refund.  The terms and conditions they agreed upon before checking out state no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.

I explained all of this to them.  Standard delivery means Fed Ex overnight.  We do not mail tickets.  The reason for this is so we can track the package and nothing gets lost in the mail.  We also use fed ex to guarantee the customer gets the tickets safely and in a timely maner.  Once the fed ex is scanned in by the driver , the customer automatically gets an email with there tracking info.

We have been in business for over 25 years in the same location and strive on customer service. We sell over 1 million tickets a year.  There will be some unhappy people.  If you would like a list of satisfied customers we will be more then happy to provide it for you.

Management