Complaint Review: All Access Tickets

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly — huntsville Alabama
All Access Tickets
9454 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, California USA

All Access Tickets Josh Greenly Paid $1339 and Received Fed Ex Envelope with No Tickets Beverly Hills California

*Author of original report: Tickets Were Received

eMy daughter purchased 2 row "c"  tickets to the Austin Mahone Concert taking place in Nashville on 09/06/14.  She made the purchase on a site called concertticketcenter.com.  The entire amount of $1,399.96 was immediately placed on my card.

Shortly after, I received a sales receipt from a company called All Access Tickets claiming they were the seller and not concertticketcenter.com.  The seller's email address is tickets@allaccesstickets. [continued below]....

.....com

Concert Ticket Center allows All Access Tickets to anonymously post their tickets on their website for sale in exchange for part of the profit or what they term "Service Fees".  Turns out Concert Ticket Center is an intermediary site only and they take no responsibility or ownership of anything other than to send you meaningless emails.

Alarms went off when I viewed the sales receipt from All Access Tickets.

Red Flag #1 -  The receipt read 2 tickets were purchased in rows 1-15 which do not exist at the venue.  She purchased tickets in row "C".

Red Flag #2 -  The letters TBD were next to the concert date 09/06/14.

Red Flag #3 -  There was a note on the invoice that read "tickets will be READY FOR DELIVERY by 09/02/14" which is 5 months from date of purchase and only 4 days prior to the concert date of 09/06/14.

I called and voiced my concerns to Josh Greenly of All Access Tickets. In a nutshell, my daughter and I walked right into the Lion's mouth when that box was checked during  on the website concertticketcenter.com stating we agreed to their terms and conditions which were very lengthy and confusing.  I informed him that he charged me for tickets we did not purchase in rows that don't exist for a concert he claims will be for a date that is "to be determined".   He was a real smart @$$ and told me there are no cancellations or refunds and it wasn't his problem.  Huh?

​I informed him to cancel the order and refund my card.  He refused.  I told him I would file a dispute with my credit card company.  He informed me "in writing" if he lost the charge back dispute, he would contact the police and he would "go after" the person who defrauded him - my 14 year old daughter!!!

Within hours, he claimed he had already shipped the tickets and sent me a fed ex tracking number.  I called Fed Ex and they said nothing had been picked up from them and they had only submitted information to create a shipping label.

I informed Josh I knew that they had not shipped and instructed him NOT to ship the tickets. He did so anyway.  The fed ex envelope arrived.  I took the sealed intact fed ex envelope to a law firm and had them witness my opening the envelope.

Attached is a picture of what I received from All Access Tickets.   I have filed a dispute with my bank and all of the documentation surrounding the matter has been turned over to attorneys.

​After I left a bad but honest review for All Access Tickets, his attorney (?) sent an email stating he had suffered damages in excess of 1 million dollars in less than a matter of days and if I didn't take down my reviews, he was going to sue me for at least that much.   The attorney went on to demand I retract all statements and "apologize" for having made them.

REALLY?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Access-Tickets/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/All-Access-Tickets-Josh-Greenly-Paid-1339-and-Received-Fed-Ex-Envelope-with-No-Tickets-B-1140523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Access Tickets

Tickets Were Received

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()

I receieved the tickets. They were emailed to me.  Although they are not the seats I was expecting they did come through and provide tickets.  I appreciate the fact they did the right thing and supplied tickets.