Complaint Review: All Access Tickets

All Access Tickets
9454 Wilshire Bl Beverly Hills , California USA

All Access Tickets Total Bait and Switch Beverly Hills California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOT BAIT AND SWITCH

Purchased VIP balcony tickets for my daughters birthday (12th) for four. Week before the concert they call me to tell me that we have been "upgraded" to floor tickets. I question them and find out they are GENERAL ADMISSION standing room only tickets. They then give me the run around about how the venue pulled there tickets back and gave them these instead. I said bs I didnt pay over 1000.00 for 4 GA tickets, at this time Josh says he is trying to look for better tickets and that if I just gave him some time he should be able to get them for me. Well needless to say the day before the concert he says sorry only GA or nothing but I will credit you $400.00 back. So I am left with breaking the heart of my 12 year old or pay $600.00 for tickets that I could have bought for $250.00 when I originally bought them.

I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ AND LISTENED TO THESE REPORTS BEFORE I BOUGHT.....PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR....DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Access-Tickets/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/All-Access-Tickets-Total-Bait-and-Switch-Beverly-Hills-California-1100410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Access Tickets

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOT BAIT AND SWITCH

AUTHOR: All Access Tickets - ()

This is not bait and switch.  The venue pulled our season seats back from us.  We were left with no choice but to offer a full refund plus free tickets to another show or GA Floor tickets with a partial refund.  The definition of bait and switch is "a sales tactic in which a bargain-priced item is used to attract customer who are then encouraged to purchase a more expensive item"  This is clearly no what happend.

We are a legitmate buisness that once in awile like any other business runs into issues.  The diffrenece between us and non-legit companies are the fact that we will offer a full 100percent money back guarantee or a discount.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC