Complaint Review: all american ford

all american ford
3698 route 9 south old bridge, New Jersey USA

all american ford Nick Savino DO NOT USE THIS DEALERSHIP old bridge New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: The WORST

*Author of original report: updated name/town

Nick Savino the service director will sell you anything you are inexperienced enough not to question.He tells his service associates what to say to take advantage of your unsuspecting nature.If you question enough he does not have the correct answers which is what led to this report.

This is the second time nick has tried to sell me costly services while misrepresenting the truth and the facts.I never purchased the advised services as I saw right through nicks scam.

I will never return to this dealership as long as nick savino is there.

Do not trust this dealership.

My vehicle is covered under a ford warranty but nick once again put his foot in his mouth and its still probably there.

When the service advisor could not answer my questions and  concerns she told me she is repeating what nick told her to say and do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-american-ford/old-bridge-New-Jersey-08857-3516/all-american-ford-Nick-Savino-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-DEALERSHIP-old-bridge-New-Jersey-1096957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all american ford

The WORST

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

I agree Nick is a liar and his people below him tell whatever lies Nick tells them to because he's their boss. Since the first day I met Nick he talked a good game and after that he did nothing he said he would. I recommend staying away from him and this place entirely. Also Nick is related to the General Manager so going to him gets you noplace either.

updated name/town

AUTHOR: steven - ()

I will never return to this dealership as long as nick savino is there.

Do not trust this dealership.