Complaint Review: all approved autoworks

• Updated: Sun, August 12, 2012

• Reported By: mhealey — Boynton beach Florida United States of America
all approved autoworks
1502 North Dixie Hwy lake worth, Florida United States of America

all approved autoworks mike c, luhusky Car company that sells junk cars to make profit off innocent people for future repairs in shop. lake worth, Florida

I am 8 months pregnant and recently in car accident , was paid $3000 from insurance to replace the only form of transportation. Without a car for 2 weeks and now 1 week into looking with no luck ended up at All Approved Autoworks in Lake Worth. I explained the desperate situation with a baby on the way and no way to get to work, doctors appts., etc. I found what seemed to be a reliable vehicle on the lot, however the a/c was not working. I clearly told the salesman that this was ALL the money I had and absolutley could not buy the car with no a/c. In florida with the heat I would not be able to put my newborn baby in the car nor could I afford to fix it, I was assured that "It probably just needs freon, but if its anything else we will fix it for the price of the part,at most $100, don't worry we don't just sell cars here and just forget about you!!!!" I believed him. BIG MISTAKE! I Brought the car in and paid for the a/c to be fixed only for it to stop working 3 days later. I brought it back to be told that now it needs another part "only $230 plus labor and about $50 for freon" OKAY!! I DONT HAVE THE $ TO FIX IT AND THAT WASNT THE DEAL!! But given the situation and no choice I borrow the $ to get it done!! Bring the car in (mind you I have no other form of transportation so I have to just "hang out" in the area and wait. I clearly explain that I must have the car back by the time they close @7 and I am assured that it will be done. When I return @ 6;30 to get it I am told the car had to be sent somewhere else,I can pick it up tomorrow!! I am now stranded in downtown lake worth, live in west Boynton and its way too late to catch a bus all the way home...Mike's response?? "It's not my problem mam!!" Had I received a call earlier I would have had a chance to find a ride!! Another $75 to get home!! Only to be given a car back the next day to be told that THEY WILL NOT FIX IT!! Several promises from "the owner Ralph" 2 weeks worth of leaving messages to now be told that Ralph is on vacation till at least the end of August! This dealership has an "in-house" mechanic that they will be more than happy to continue to charge you for  repairs that I believe they already know when they sell you the car that it will be back. They are super nice till they get your money!! I literally cried and begged them to help me fix this before the baby and was told too bad!! I asked for a refund and they wont take it back!! They are horribly rude,immoral people!! I strongly recommend that if you are looking to buy a vehicle not to buy one from these people!! You will regret it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-approved-autoworks/lake-worth-Florida-33460/all-approved-autoworks-mike-c-luhusky-Car-company-that-sells-junk-cars-to-make-profit-off-926169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all approved autoworks