Complaint Review: All Audio Expo Corporation

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Barry — Bloomfield Connecticut
All Audio Expo Corporation
1276 50th Street Brooklyn, New York USA

All Audio Expo Corporation Paid for order #54368. Got no items. Numerous calls and emails unanswered. Brooklyn New York

Placed an order on June 16, 2013 for two PylePro PYP1 19inch rack mount preamplifiers costing $67.07 each plus shipping and handling.  Money has been taken from my account for teh order from June 20, 2013. I am yet to see where the items have been shipped.  I have made several calls and left several messages with my phone along with a couple of emails and have gotten no reply. I need the items or my money back.

In the past I have bought items from All Audio Expo and on all occasions, they have sent me items different from what I ordered even though I had spoken with an employee who told me that that had a few  of the items.  They sent me other models other that what I ordered.  Once I got in contact with them about returning the item but they never sent me the RMA label they promised to for me to return teh items.

This company seems as if they never have the items they show on their website that they have instock. It seems that there is never yet anyone to answer the phone when I call and nooen to reply to emails. Or they dileberately don't respond because they know they are ripping off consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Audio-Expo-Corporation/Brooklyn-New-York-11219/All-Audio-Expo-Corporation-Paid-for-order-54368-Got-no-items-Numerous-calls-and-emails-1064764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Audio Expo Corporation