Complaint Review: All Audio Expo

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Ron James — Long Island New York
All Audio Expo
1276 50th Street, Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn, New York USA

All Audio Expo Company Does Not Return Phone Calls - I returned the item but they didn't put the amount paid back on my card Brooklyn New York

I ordered a CD player online from All Audio Expo because the price was right. They never sent me a confirmation email and did not retirn my calls when I tried to find out if they received my order. After about two weeks I did not receive anything from them so I bought a CD player from another company. A few days later I received a CD player from All Audio Expo but had already received the one I ordered from another company. So, I sent back the CD player to All Audio but they did not return the money to my credit card. I tried to call them many times but they don't answer their phone and they never call you back. I'm convinced they are a scam operation. I strongly advise you not to order from them no matter what the price is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-Audio-Expo/Brooklyn-New-York-11219/All-Audio-Expo-Company-Does-Not-Return-Phone-Calls-I-returned-the-item-but-they-didnt-1069464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All Audio Expo