Complaint Review: all coast auto transport

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Tarun — Harrisonburg Virginia United States of America
all coast auto transport
500 NE Spanish River Blvd, Suite 7 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

all coast auto transport National Transport Solutions Llc Falsify business details. Boca Raton, Florida

The representative named Bonnae confirmed over the phone that my suv will definately be shipped in the evening if I make the payment.  However, once they secured the deposit he hung up on me and would not pick up the phone.

Their manager yelled at me over the phone and reassured it will be shipped as promised.  The next day I called to find out that the shipping date was 3 days later than promised.

I have lost $200 but I have contacted my lawyer and hopefully we can give hold them duly responsible for a serious business fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/all-coast-auto-transport/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/all-coast-auto-transport-National-Transport-Solutions-Llc-Falsify-business-details-Boca-951652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on all coast auto transport